Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Computer Basics

            Before reading “Computer Basics,” I was not very educated on computers at all. However, “Computer Basics” began with the foundation of computers and broke it down, so it was easier for me to understand and learn. First, “Computer Basics” simplified what a computer is and how it worked and operated by teaching me about the hardware (physical structure) and the software (set of instructions that tells the hardware what to do). After reading the introduction, which included “Getting to Know Computers,” “Understanding Operating Systems,” “Understanding Applications,” and “Web Apps and Clouds,” I began to become more and more interested in learning about computers and their basics. I read and learned more about desktop computers, laptop computers, mobile devices, getting started with a computer, doing more with computers, etc. While reading and absorbing all this information, I discovered that there is a lot more to computers than I could have ever imaged, had I not read “Computer Basics.” Now, I am well educated on computer basics and have an interest in computers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment