A blog is a type of
website that is updated regularly with new content. Most blogs contain short,
informal articles called blog posts. These posts usually contain some
combination of text, photos, videos, and other media. At its core, a blog is
just a space on the Web that you can create to record and express your
opinions, experiences, and interests. With that being said, blogging is important
to share experiences and fields of expertise, to speak up about an issue you
care about, become more involved with your hobbies and passions, be part of the
community, advance a career or start a career in writing, or to keep family and
friends updated about your life. After this class, I’m not sure if I will keep
my blog. Although I love writing, sharing, and expressing my ideas, opinions,
etc., I’m not sure if I will have the time to keep up my blog. However, I may
make time to blog if I become more interested and passionate about blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment